BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Bedford County Sheriff’s Office has released the identity of the man that was found dead in his residence on Thursday and have obtained warrants for a person of interest in the homicide.
On Friday, June 5, the Bedford County Sherriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Unit, working with the Bedford Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, obtained a warrant for Dalton W. Holbrook.
He is described as a white man, 6 feet two inches, 140 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
The Sheriff’s Office issued a warrant for grand larceny of the victim’s car — a 2014 White Hyundai Sonata with Virginia tag WNG-9916.
The Sheriff’s Office says people should not approach the vehicle because the subject should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information should call the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 586-7827 for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
- ‘After School Satan Club’ sparks religious freedom debate in Virginia
- Infamous ‘Lady Pelucas’ in custody after months on the run
- Same-sex marriage bill may get final vote in Congress next week with key votes from West Virginia, Ohio
- VSP trooper dragged by vehicle on I-295 in Mechanicsville, suspect on-the-run
- Worker finds Las Vegas murder victim’s torso, bleach inside abandoned barrel