LYNCHBURG, Va. — A vehicle crashed through the front window of the Chestnut Hill Bakery on Fort Avenue in Lynchburg on Friday afternoon.
According to Glenda Hinkley, the owner of the shop, while pulling into the parking lot, the driver accidentally went through the front window of the store.
No one was injured during this incident, and the Lynchburg Fire Department Station #6 responded to the scene.
- Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic reopen stores amid pandemic
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Costco plans to bring back free samples next month
- Monkeys attack medical official, steal coronavirus blood samples in India
- Catawba Valley Farmers Market to open under new protocols