DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Members of the Danville Fire Department responded to a report of a vehicle that struck a building on Tuesday evening.
According to the Danville Fire Department, they were called to Laundry Land at 824 Westover Drive at 7:15 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 22.
The vehicle that was involved in the crash was said to have moved away from the building and was parked in the front lot.
The occupant of the vehicle was not injured; however, one employee inside of the building did sustain injuries and was taken to SOVAH with non-life-threatening injuries.
Members of the Technical Rescue Team as well as firefighters built “T” posts to support the front of the building. Plywood was used to cover the opening until the building manager could get someone to work on the building.
Danville Police are handling the crash investigation.
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’