UPDATE 4:57 p.m.: Montgomery County motorists are now only facing minor delays along U.S. Route 460 West after crews reopened the westbound lanes following Saturday afternoon’s vehicle crash, according to VDOT.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Motorists in Montgomery County are backed up for at least a mile due to a vehicle crash on U.S. Route 460 West Saturday afternoon.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says all westbound lanes are closed on U.S. Route 460 near Craig Creek Road and Route 621, approximately two miles east of State Route 42.
According to VDOT, motorists are already backed up for approximately one mile along U.S. Route 460 West in Montgomery County.
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons
- Danville residents shocked by the earthquake, but no reports of injuries
- Animal control officers rescue injured owl from tangled fishing line in Virginia Beach
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast