ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – UnitedHealthcare is in search of 80 new employees to join their team as customer service care coordinators in Roanoke.
Those interested will have a chance to attend a virtual job fair on Tuesday, Feb. 4 from noon to 2 p.m. in hopes to connect with recruiters and hiring managers.
The job entails helping customers across the country covered by or those interested in enrolling in UnitedHealthcare Medicare and Medicaid health insurance plans.
The open positions are full-time and employees would have the flexibility to work any eight-hour shift during normal business hours of 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
New hires would begin training as early as Feb. 24, 2020.
The training sessions which are six-weeks in length would teach new hires how to use Advocate4Me, UnitedHealthcare’s innovative model, to work on the customer’s behalf and answer their questions to solve complex issues.
Anyone interested in attending the Feb. 4 virtual job fair can register online by clicking here.
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot dropbox
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta gaining strength, will likely become hurricane
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Wythe County Public Schools offering free bus driver training starting Monday