HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Two teens are behind bars after a man was found dead in a car on Tuesday.
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office says Skyler Derrick Bryant, 20, of Bassett was found at in a 2008 Ford Focus with a gunshot wound to the chest. He was pronounced dead at the scene, which was listed as 205 Erwin Street in Martinsville.
Two teens, who have not been identified, are held at W.W. Moore Juvenile Detention Facility.
The first is a 17-year-old man and is charged with felony homicide, robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, and use of a firearm in commission of a robbery.
The second is a 15-year-old man charged with 2nd degree murder, robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, use of a firearm in commission of a robbery, use of a firearm in commission of murder, and possession of a firearm by an adjudicated juvenile felon.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery