LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Police are investigating after a Saturday night crash at 12th and Floyd Streets in Lynchburg sent two drivers — including one bus driver — to the hospital.
According to the Lynchburg Police Department, officers were dispatched to the 1200 block of Floyd Street at approximately 9:07 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 1, for a report of a crash involving a vehicle and a Greater Lynchburg Transit Center bus.
After officers arrived on scene and tracked down both the vehicle and the bus, officials say crews from the Lynchburg Fire Department removed the driver from the vehicle before that driver was transported to Lynchburg General Hospital with serious injuries.
Police say the bus driver was also brought to the hospital, but the extent of the bus driver’s injuries is unknown at this time.
If you have any information about the ongoing investigation into this crash, call Officer Bauserman at (434) 455-6047.
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- Roanoke Fire-EMS rolls out two new ambulances with major upgrades
- UPDATE: Wednesday’s fatal multi-vehicle crash cleared off I-81 North in Pulaski County
- Wedding photographer captures Beirut explosion