ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Beginning on Monday, there will be daily lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Hollins Road near the intersection of Orange Avenue and US-460.
This work is part of a larger project to make improvements to the intersection and complete water line installations. The City of Roanoke says the project will take several weeks.
Two-way traffic will be maintained using traffic control flaggers, and drivers are asked to use caution when traveling through the work zone.
- Protesters gather in Lynchburg for the fourth day in a row
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind
- #BlackoutTuesday flooding social media in response to racism, police brutality in America
- Dem lawmakers ‘horrified’ over Trump’s Bible photo op
- Serving those who serve: Local lawmaker, business donate lunches to first responders