ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Beginning on Monday, there will be daily lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Hollins Road near the intersection of Orange Avenue and US-460.
This work is part of a larger project to make improvements to the intersection and complete water line installations. The City of Roanoke says the project will take several weeks.
Two-way traffic will be maintained using traffic control flaggers, and drivers are asked to use caution when traveling through the work zone.
- Workers strike at Volvo’s Pulaski County plant
- VDH: 1,608 new COVID-19 cases; 15 new hospitalizations in Virginia as of Saturday
- Va. reports 1,063 adverse reactions with over 5 million COVID vaccines administered
- Prince Philip’s funeral live updates: Queens sits alone in chapel
- Pinpoint Weather: Seasonably cool temperatures, slight shower chances this weekend