ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A portion of Welcome Valley Road between Yellow Mountain Road and Route 220 will be closed on Wednesday, August 26.
Crews will complete milling and paving operations at the 3800 block of Welcome Valley Road during this time.
The City says the work should be completed by 5 p.m. that day. There will be no established detour.
Drivers should use caution when traveling through the work zone.
- Man accused of severing phone, internet cables at Richmond law firm sought by police
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Giraffe watch 2020? Zoo home to April the Giraffe anticipates another birth
- Virginia House committee votes to kill bill on reducing charge for assaulting police
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump