ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A portion of Campbell Avenue between 1st and 2nd streets will be closed on Sunday, August 23, to allow rooftop access to the 302 Campbell Avenue building.
The closure will start at 7 a.m. and end at 4 p.m. the same day. There will be an established detour route.
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office investigating Saturday night shooting
- Amherst County Schools confirms COVID-positive case at Amherst County High School
- Hidden Valley Country Club raises over $15K for Carilion Children’s Hospital in weekend tournament
- Two racial justice rallies in Roanoke emphasize turning pain into votes