ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Paving operations in Roanoke will result in multiple lane closures this week.
Roanoke City says there will be nightly lane closures at the intersection of Franklin Road and Brandon Avenue due to paving operations on the north side of the intersection.
The work will begin on Wednesday, July 15, at 7 p.m. and will conclude at 7 a.m. the next day.
On Thursday, July 17, the northbound lanes of Franklin Road at the intersection Franklin and Wonju Street and Broadway Avenue will be closed until 4 p.m. All northbound traffic will be redirected onto Wonju.
Broadway Avenue will also have lane closures in place on Friday, July 17, until 4 p.m. for paving operations at the intersection.
For more information, contact Western Virginia Water Authority at (540) 853-5700.
- VSP: One person dead, another hospitalized after crash in Scott County
- Two local community colleges awarded with ‘2020 Great College to Work For’ distinction
- WV Senator Manchin says senate should not vote on Supreme Court nominee before the election
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92