UPDATE 9:22 p.m.: The earlier crash on I-64 has been cleared.
Traffic is flowing normally around that area.
ALLEGHANY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – A tractor-trailer crash is slowing traffic on I-64 in Alleghany County.
VDOT says the crash is at mile marker 32, between the Sharon and Longdale exits.
The eastbound left shoulder, left lane and right lane are currently closed.
Drivers should get off of I-64 at exit 29 and continue east on Longdale Furnace Road to return to I-64 at exit 35.
- Warrant: Missing Raleigh man was murdered in North Carolina, body likely found in Virginia
- Changes made by the Drumstick DASH in response to the coronavirus pandemic
- How coronavirus will affect this years flu season
- Bracing for the upcoming flu season during a pandemic
- How two Lynchburg groups are working together to eliminate racism in their community