ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A tractor-trailer accident on Route 647 near the Interstate 81 ramp has caused traffic delays.
According to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), all northbound and southbound lanes are closed. Northbound Exit 132 is also narrowed.
- Local experts weigh in on SCOTUS vacancy
- Staff member at Central Elementary School tests positive for COVID-19 in Rockbridge County
- Engineers are using lasers to test new Outer Banks bridge
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Sens. Warner, Kaine announce over $13.6M in funding for rail infrastructure improvement on rail line between Clifton Forge, Charlottesville