BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Shops owners and aspiring entrepreneurs can learn about the business climate in Botetourt County at the Small Business Summit in December.
Botetourt County Economic Development, in partnership with the Roanoke Regional Small Business Development Center, will host the summit set for Thursday, Dec. 5, from 4-8 p.m. at the Greenfield Education and Training Center.
This free event will feature Aaron Arnett, who will share the findings of the Small Business Outdoor Recreation and Eco-Agri Tourism Research project.
Arron will also provide strategies for marketing and business development, share the gaps and the opportunities in the market, and offer tips for opening a new business or expanding an existing business
A resource fair will give attendees a chance to learn about available resources throughout the region for entrepreneurs.
Those interested are encouraged to register.
For more information, you can email Heather Fay, Assistant Director of Economic Development at email@example.com.
- Wythe County Sheriff’s Office investigates fatal shooting
- Pinpoint Weather: Sunny skies with a fall feel continues, watching Beta’s progression for late-week rain chances
- Henry Brabham memorialized at the Lancerlot Sports Complex
- Kevin Harvick nabs 9th win of season to roll into 2nd round
- Radford University Students hold ‘Bigger Picture March and Rally’