BEDFORD, Va. (WFXR) — This year’s Bedford Christmas Parade became an interactive experience for several bystanders as they kept the parade going despite some technical difficulties.
Over the course of the parade, the jeep from Johnson Health Center lost its transmission. Fortunately, members of the crowd ran out onto the street to push the “Hillbilly Response Unit” up the hill and continue the festivities.
As said in the Facebook post by Bedford County Photography, this is “what small town living is like.”
- Pinpoint Weather: After a break from rain chances this morning, scattered showers and storms return this afternoon.
- ‘I’m under here!’: Boy trapped under Jeep in his bedroom after drunk driver plows into home
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed Wednesday night
- Kansas soldier uses vehicle to stop active shooter, likely saving ‘countless lives’
- Peter Manfredonia arrested in Hagerstown, Maryland in connection with 2 homicides in Connecticut