(WFXR) – Highway crashes are an all-too-frequent occurrence.
The website GeoTab.com has ranked each state’s “most dangerous highways” and you might be surprised which highway in Virginia falls under that category.
You might be thinking it’s Interstate 81? Nope.
How about Interstate 77? Incorrect.
Perhaps it’s Interstate 95? Wrong again.
According to GeoTab, Virginia’s most dangerous highway isn’t even an interstate.
It’s Route 460.
GeoTab’s data, collected by data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, says that Route 460 has seen 190 crashes which resulted in 208 fatalities.
You can view the online data from GeoTab by clicking here.
- Gabby Petito disappearance: Several law enforcement officers enter Laundrie family home
- What comes next after FDA panel’s rejection of Pfizer’s third booster shot?
- VFW post remembering New Bern WWII US Army private on National POW-MIA Day
- California mom accused of dragging 8-year-old 300 feet as girl tried to stop her from driving drunk
- Court Document: Opelika father’s anger over fight led to shaking his crying baby girl