(WFXR) – Highway crashes are an all-too-frequent occurrence.
The website GeoTab.com has ranked each state’s “most dangerous highways” and you might be surprised which highway in Virginia falls under that category.
You might be thinking it’s Interstate 81? Nope.
How about Interstate 77? Incorrect.
Perhaps it’s Interstate 95? Wrong again.
According to GeoTab, Virginia’s most dangerous highway isn’t even an interstate.
It’s Route 460.
GeoTab’s data, collected by data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, says that Route 460 has seen 190 crashes which resulted in 208 fatalities.
You can view the online data from GeoTab by clicking here.
- Free Moderna vaccination clinics scheduled in Danville for Friday, Saturday
- Freshman Kentucky basketball guard Terrence Clarke dies in L.A. car crash
- Tractor-trailer crash closes down US-29 South in Danville
- Danville Police searching for missing woman with physical, mental health issues
- Study finds no link between epidural use at birth and autism