LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – A Texas man has filed a copyright claim against Liberty University, claiming the school reproduced and displayed virtually the entirety of the Plaintiff’s work.
Dr. Keith Bell claims a passage from his 1982 book Winning Isn’t Normal was copied by at least one or more coaches by Liberty University and posted on a website or social media accounts associated with Liberty University without his consent.
He also says he sent a cease and desist letter to the school in December of 2018.
Dr. Bell is asking for damages and attorney’s fees.
- A personal story of domestic abuse and the organization that helped
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Homestead Creamery issues voluntary recall of glass bottle products due to sanitation process issue
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: Panthers consider return of Christian McCaffrey ahead of Thursday game
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana