LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – A Texas man has filed a copyright claim against Liberty University, claiming the school reproduced and displayed virtually the entirety of the Plaintiff’s work.
Dr. Keith Bell claims a passage from his 1982 book Winning Isn’t Normal was copied by at least one or more coaches by Liberty University and posted on a website or social media accounts associated with Liberty University without his consent.
He also says he sent a cease and desist letter to the school in December of 2018.
Dr. Bell is asking for damages and attorney’s fees.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Virginia leaders comment on President Biden’s inauguration
- Sovah Health provides COVID-19 update
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Deputies in Campbell County search for man wanted on multiple charges in several jurisdictions