LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Starting Feb. 19 at 7 p.m. motorists will find traffic delays on Lakeside Drive in Lynchburg.
Until Feb. 28, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., lane closures will be in place on both the eastbound and westbound ;lanes of Lakeside Drive, according to a statement from the city. The portion of the drive impacted runs from the intersection of Lakeside Drive and Weeping Willow Drive to the end of the city limits, according to the city.
Crews will be conducting pavement boring operations during the lane closures, the city said.
Emergency vehicles will have access at all times during the project.
The city advises drivers to travel with caution in the area and be alert to changes in traffic patterns.
- Danville releases Easter schedule for government services
- With turnaround season halted, Rail Yard Dawgs look toward next year
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- God’s Pit Crew and Pittsylvania County expand partnership to offer assistance to inmates
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $20 million in federal funding to support Virginia health centers