LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Starting Monday, June 1 and continuing through Friday, June 5 there will be a temporary road closure in the 1800 block of Memorial Avenue in Lynchburg.
The temporary road closure will occur between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. during June 1 – 5.
A detour will be in place to by-pass this area in both directions. This will accommodate road, water and sewer work being performed in conjunction with the Memorial Avenue Storm Drain Project.
Drivers should expect delays in this area when road work is in progress.
- “A life that I always wanted, but couldn’t have”: Residents rally behind Roanoke man in time for the holidays
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 7
- Lynchburg Police investigate shooting on Old Forest Road
- College students in the New River Valley discuss COVID-19 impacts on travel plans
- Hokies All Access – Boston College recap, Wake Forest preview, Hokies get out to vote push, Virginia Tech athletics #Love Initiative