FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Students at Boones Mill Elementary School donated some of the revenue from their small business to the charity run by Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
Coffee Trough donated $100 to Operation Christmas Tree, the sheriff’s office charity.
Through the business called Coffee Trough, staff members purchase coffee and snacks with the proceeds going to charitable organizations, said H.L Nolen, the sheriff’s office outreach coordinator.
“Thanks to Ms. Johnson, all the students and the great Boones Mill Staff for helping us, help them,” Nolen said.
- GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn, who contested election results, admits Biden victory wasn’t fraudulent
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Virginia National Guard to keep 1,000 personnel on duty in Washington, D.C.
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction
- Saturday night crash leaves one dead in Campbell County