LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Residents and through traffic motorists will find restrictions on Greenway Court in Lynchburg beginning Tuesday.
On Dec. 10, Greenway Court at Glenoak Lane will close to through traffic so crews can repair a storm line in the area.
During this time, residents will have access to the intersection but are asked to use another entrance and exit to Greenway Court.
Greenway Place will remain open to traffic, according to Lynchburg Water Resources.
The repairs are expected to last two to three days.
- Carilion Children’s Hospital receives Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center Designation
- Control burn conducted near Blacksburg on Wednesday
- How Super Bowl squares work
- Virginia Senate passes ‘red flag’ gun law
- Planters announces death of Mr. Peanut; Funeral to air in Super Bowl