LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Residents and through traffic motorists will find restrictions on Greenway Court in Lynchburg beginning Tuesday.
On Dec. 10, Greenway Court at Glenoak Lane will close to through traffic so crews can repair a storm line in the area.
During this time, residents will have access to the intersection but are asked to use another entrance and exit to Greenway Court.
Greenway Place will remain open to traffic, according to Lynchburg Water Resources.
The repairs are expected to last two to three days.
- UPDATE: Authorities track down missing Carroll County teen
- Clear masks for the deaf being crafted in Louisiana
- Electrical issue leads to discovery of multi-million-dollar marijuana operation in Massachusetts
- Virginia police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Friday night fire intentionally set at vacant Danville house, fire officials say