BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia State Police is working to gather details surrounding a hit-and-run that took place Thursday evening in Bedford County.
The hit-and-run crash took place in the 2100 block of Bateman Bridge Road in the area of Jefferson Woods at approximately 7:45 p.m.
According to police, a 15-year-old male juvenile was pushing a bicycle on the side of Bateman Bridge when he was struck by a white Ford F150 with a model year between 2015-2017 which lost the passenger-side mirror in the crash.
The juvenile received non-life-threatening injuries and was treated and released by medical personnel.
If you have information relating to the location of the white Ford F-150 that is missing a passenger-side mirror, contact Virginia State Police at 1-800-542-5959.
- Talking about the Successful CEO Field Trip with Sisters of Change
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Sen. Mark Warner, opponent Daniel Gade meet in first debate of Senate race
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?