ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Do you have ideas on how Roanoke can best spend nearly $6 million in funds earmarked for recovery efforts after COVID-19?
The Roanoke Star City Strong Recovery Task Force is seeking public comment at their next meeting, taking place on Tuesday, July 14 at 7 p.m.
Those interested in sharing their ideas with the Task Force are asked to sign up with the City Clerk by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14. Either email the clerk at email@example.com or call (540) 853-2541.
- University of Richmond warns students of suspension or eviction if they break COVID-19 rules
- Chatham Volunteer Fire Department mourns loss of long-time fire chief
- Roanoke woman celebrates her 106th birthday today with more than 2,600 birthday, greeting cards
- Christiansburg family raises money, creates foundation for local foster children
- 5 Points Music Sanctuary is bringing live music to Wasena