PULASKI, Va. (WFXR) – Pulaski Elementary School will host a special spaghetti dinner to benefit the husband of one of the school’s teachers.
Kelly Hall, a second-grade teacher at Pulaski Elementary’s husband has been battling cancer for over a year.
The school has come together to show their support to the Hall family by organizing this dinner which takes place this Sunday, Jan. 19 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
There is no fixed cost for the dinner itself. Event organizers are asking for donations for the family.
The event will also feature a silent auction and live music from DJ Scotty Scott.
Donations for the silent auction are being requested and can be dropped off from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. in the front office of Pulaski Elementary.
For more information about the event, click here.
- VDH reports 2,048 new COVID-19 cases while total deaths climb past 10,500 Tuesday
- Virginia to pause all Johnson & Johnson vaccinations until CDC, FDA investigation complete
- Bedford firefighters respond to Monday afternoon fires at Moneta house, Tootsie’s diner
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday