UPDATE 5:25 p.m.: Power has been restored at the intersection of Arnett Boulevard and Riverside Drive in Danville.
DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Danville Police are advising drivers that a busy intersection is without power which has resulted in the loss of traffic lights.
The intersection of Arnett Boulevard and Riverside Drive is seeing significant delays due to the lights being down.
Remember, that when you come across an intersection with no working traffic lights, you are to treat the intersection as a four-way stop.
Crews do not have an estimated time of restoration, but are working to get power restored.
- Juvenile arrested for December’s Valley View Mall shooting
- Roanoke County wreck causes miles-long backup on I-81 North
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- Read the full transcript: President Joe Biden’s full inaugural address
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez sings ‘This Land Is Your Land’ and ‘America the Beautiful’ at Biden inauguration