DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – On Sunday, God’s Final Call and Warning Ministries are sponsoring a Pre-Thanksgiving Food Giveaway from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
There will also be a prayer vigil for national unity scheduled at the same time as well.
The event will take place at the Three Angel’s Message Seventh-day Advent Church at 541 Keen Street in Danville.
“Special prayers will be offered calling on God to break the Congressional impasse that is preventing renewal of Pandemic unemployment benefits for thousands in Danville in distress,” reads a news release.
- Virginia health officials report 2,023 new coronavirus cases, 34 new deaths as of Thursday
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Franklin County crash closes down VA-40, leads to detours
- North Carolina organization buys hotel to house homeless
- Virginia ABC awards grant to Franklin County teens in support of youth leadership efforts to prevent substance use