DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville Public Schools officials have confirmed a case of COVID-19 at Galileo Magnet High School on Wednesday.
District officials say all parents and staff at the school have been notified, as has the Virginia Department of Health.
“Based on the mitigation efforts currently in place, we are confident that this incident is contained and no further action is necessary. Galileo will continue with its normal school operating hours on Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020.”Danville Public Schools Spokesperson
- ‘Jeopardy!’ to resume production Nov. 30 with Ken Jennings as first in ‘series of interim guest hosts’
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Virginia DMV says commercial drivers can renew licenses online
- Coronavirus pandemic blamed for rise in violent crimes across the U.S.
- Lexington City Schools to revert to virtual learning until mid-January due to coronavirus concerns