DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — More than 600 people are without power in Danville Tuesday morning after a truck crashed into a pole along Cascade Road.
According to Danville Utilities’ Facebook post just before 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 12, it will take approximately three to five hours to replace the pole hit by the truck.
You can check out the current status of the outage with the Danville Utilities outage map.
- Bill in the General Assembly would make community college free for certain Virginians
- Covington-based Facebook group renews push to ‘Help Solve Aggie Albert’s Murder’
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps