MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — The first Henry County Fair will be held on Sept. 22 – 25, 2021 at the Martinsville Speedway. To gear up for the fair, sponsorship packets have been released for businesses and organizations.
The fair will feature attractions such as a large midway with rides, games, and numerous food choices. There will be nightly entertainment that will feature well-known musical acts. Ground attractions will include a petting zoo, timber show, and acrobatic dog show. Other attractions will also be added and announced at a later date.
The sponsorship packet that was released Friday offers options for different budget level and gives businesses and organizations the opportunity to showcase their products and services over the course of the four-day fair.
Sponsorship levels include a title sponsor, large and small attraction sponsors, a shirt sponsor, and several special activities sponsors.
Interested businesses and organizations should contact the Henry County Parks and Recreation Office at (276) 634-4640.
A copy of the sponsorship packet in located below:
- Pinpoint Weather: Showers work their way out of the region, slight rain chance lingers into Sunday
- New Wytheville treatment center combating substance abuse
- HSFB: Christiansburg at Lord Botetourt
- Rain halts Cup Series race in Martinsville; will resume Sunday
- Car crashes into northeast Roanoke building, one seriously injured