UPDATE 7:25 a.m.: VDOT says crews have cleared the scene of Thursday morning’s vehicle crash and reopened all eastbound lanes along U.S. Route 58 in Henry County.
HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Thanksgiving travelers may see some delays in Henry County due to a vehicle crash along U.S. Route 58 East Thursday morning.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), says all eastbound lanes are closed on U.S. Route 58 near Daniel Road (Route 620).
VDOT says motorists can expect delays as a result of this crash, but there is no estimate of the traffic backup at this time.
- Pinpoint Weather: Periods of rain likely with some ice possible in higher elevations
- How much do Super Bowl LV tickets cost right now?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, heading to Super Bowl LV
- UPDATE: Man dies after Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game