DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Danville Public Schools have confirmed a case of COVID-19 at Park Avenue Elementary School.
This case involves a staff member at the school.
The staff member was last in the building on Dec. 2.
The Virginia Department of Health has been notified of this case.
School officials say they are confident that this incident is contained and no further action is necessary.
- Gov. Northam announces 50 new jobs headed to Pittsylvania County
- Lynchburg Police search for woman who reportedly left Lowe’s with items not paid for
- 3 militia members charged with plotting Capitol breach
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor