DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Through a partnership with Averett University and Danville Community College, Caesars Entertainment is offering another virtual employment seminar for the public on Tuesday evening.
This webinar — which is scheduled to take place from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 27 — will feature a presentation on the careers and culture at Caesars Entertainment, according to Danville officials.
In addition, presenters will reportedly discuss their personal experiences with the company, as well as answer questions submitted through the webinar’s chatroom.
“This online session is another opportunity for the public to get familiarized with Caesars Entertainment by learning more about the company, team members and potential employment opportunities,” the City of Danville said in a statement released on Friday, Oct. 23.
This marks the second virtual employment webinar for Caesars Entertainment, with the first one being held on Oct. 6.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A behind the scenes look at the Rescue Mission of Roanoke
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- A Floyd Christmas tree farm gears up for the holiday season
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress