UPDATE 6:15 a.m.: VDOT says crews have cleared the scene of the vehicle crash on I-77 South in Bland County, allowing Wednesday morning traffic to return to a normal flow.
UPDATE 5:51 a.m.: According to VDOT, motorists in Bland County should only expect minor delays following a vehicle crash along I-77 South.
VDOT says only the southbound right shoulder now is closed at mile marker 56.6 on I-77 due to Wednesday morning’s crash.
BLAND COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — An early morning crash closed lanes and is backing up Bland County traffic on I-77 South, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
VDOT says the southbound right lane and left lane are both closed at mile marker 56.6 on I-77 in Bland County due to a vehicle crash.
Bland County traffic is reportedly backed up for approximately one mile.
- Pinpoint Weather: Hot with isolated storms possible in Southwest VA
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Warren County Sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons