UPDATE 7:15 a.m.: VDOT says Tuesday morning’s vehicle crash has been cleared and all southbound lanes are back open at mile marker 2 on I-581 in Roanoke County.
ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says Tuesday morning motorists can expect delays on I-581 South in Roanoke County due to a vehicle crash.
According to VDOT, the southbound right lane and right shoulder are closed at mile marker 2 on I-581.
- Drive thru COVID-19 testing available Tuesday in Buena Vista
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- VDH reports 1,242 new coronavirus cases, 29 new deaths as of Friday
- Virginia Dept. of Corrections offering care packages to inmates who get flu shots during pandemic
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected