UPDATE 7:15 a.m.: VDOT says Tuesday morning’s vehicle crash has been cleared and all southbound lanes are back open at mile marker 2 on I-581 in Roanoke County.
ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says Tuesday morning motorists can expect delays on I-581 South in Roanoke County due to a vehicle crash.
According to VDOT, the southbound right lane and right shoulder are closed at mile marker 2 on I-581.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery