UPDATE: 7:40 p.m.: VDOT is saying that the congestion has cleared and traffic is moving normally around this area.
BOONES MILL, Va. (WFXR) – A crash in a turn lane near the Shell station on Route 220 north is causing significant slow-downs.
A WFXR News viewer, Josh Britts has sent in this video which shows the traffic in the area.
Drivers are urged to find another route to avoid this crash.
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Local ministry sponsors ‘Big Food Giveaway/Prayer Vigil’ in Danville