UPDATE: 7:40 p.m.: VDOT is saying that the congestion has cleared and traffic is moving normally around this area.
BOONES MILL, Va. (WFXR) – A crash in a turn lane near the Shell station on Route 220 north is causing significant slow-downs.
A WFXR News viewer, Josh Britts has sent in this video which shows the traffic in the area.
Drivers are urged to find another route to avoid this crash.
- Senate Republicans ramp up support for Barrett confirmation ahead of first vote
- Army veteran, former high school athlete coaches perseverance
- Virginia’s Individual Income Tax Filing Extension Deadline is Nov. 1
- VDOT seeks input on roundabout construction in Roanoke County
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: Several Panthers now on IR, COVID reserve