CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office announced on Monday that a missing 13-year-old boy has been found.
Camrin Lee Ferguson was last seen on Friday, Feb. 14, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities say Camrin was possibly with his father, 35-year-old Charles D. Ferguson, Jr. Ferguson is reportedly wanted in Campbell County for three outstanding misdemeanors.
On Monday, Feb. 17, the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office announced that Camrin has been found, but Ferguson is still at large.
If you have any information about Ferguson’s location, please call the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 332-9574 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900.
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation
- Roanoke City extends business and personal property tax deadlines
- Salem Red Sox Raise $1764 for Local Non-Profits
- Roanoke Rescue Mission to hold Easter Egg hunt for shelter children
- FCA Recognizes Tony Bennett with John Lotz Award