CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office announced on Monday that a missing 13-year-old boy has been found.
Camrin Lee Ferguson was last seen on Friday, Feb. 14, according to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities say Camrin was possibly with his father, 35-year-old Charles D. Ferguson, Jr. Ferguson is reportedly wanted in Campbell County for three outstanding misdemeanors.
On Monday, Feb. 17, the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office announced that Camrin has been found, but Ferguson is still at large.
If you have any information about Ferguson’s location, please call the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 332-9574 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900.
- Roanoke College professor reflects on legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg as a ‘social engineer’
- Industry leaders fill advisory board for new Virginia Tech campus
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Three dozen orders issued with Virginia’s new “red flag” gun law
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat