AMHERST COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Authorities in Amherst County are on the lookout for a man wanted for multiple felonies.
According to the Amherst County Sheriff’s Office, 42-year-old Justin King faces seven felony charges, including assault, kidnapping, and strangulation.
Authorities say he was last seen the morning of Thursday, July 16 near the Amherst County Adult Detention Center. King was on foot at the time, the sheriff’s office says, and wearing a grey muscle shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
If you see King or have any information about his location, call 911 or the Amherst County Sheriff’s Office at (424) 946-9381.
- Investigation into Colorado police officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- UPDATE: Police say speed factored into fatal Saturday crash between motorcycle, vehicle in Roanoke County
- Police: One driver dead following crash between vehicle, bus in Lynchburg on Aug. 1
- 5.1 earthquake occurred near Sparta, NC; several report feeling quake in Southwest and Central Virginia
- VDH: Virginia’s total COVID-19 count surpasses 100,000 cases, reaches 2,326 deaths as of Sunday