ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The southbound lanes of Jefferson Street between Church and Luck Avenues will be closed on Wednesday, April 22, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for utility work.
Drivers may follow the established detour on Church Avenue.
- WFXR Sports Sitdown : ACC Network Women’s Basketball Analyst Monica McNutt
- Upskilling and reskilling the workforce may be needed post-pandemic
- New York is ready for a new governor in 2022, NewsNation poll finds
- Virginia Voting Rights Act passes as Supreme Court case threatens federal protections
- SCOTUS considers Arizona voting rights case as House lawmakers debate bill expanding access to polls