ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke City officials have announced that Campbell Avenue will remain closed until 5 p.m. Saturday evening, July 18 between Second and Third Streets.
Officials say the closure will remain active to give citizens safe viewing of the recently-complete street mural.
The City has worked closely with the Roanoke Arts Commission and the Urban Arts Project and fully support the ongoing closure and reopening of the street on Saturday evening.
They encourage citizens to view the work of the artists while the street remains closed.
- VT President pens letter announcing plans to increase student COVID-19 testing beginning Sept. 21
- Car fire in Roanoke County garage causes $7,500 in damage
- Pinpoint Weather: Drying out and cooling down over the weekend
- Angels of Assisi gives back to community thanks to #Spaytogether stimulus fund
- UPDATE: I-81 crash cleared in Roanoke County, residual backups continue to slow traffic