VINTON, Va. (WFXR) — One Roanoke woman’s argument with her boyfriend ended quickly when she discovered she had just won $177,777 in the Virginia Lottery.
Chyanne Creel and her boyfriend, Joshua, were butting heads when she asked him to stop at Nishi Food Mart in Vinton for a drink and some scratcher tickets.
To their surprise, one of the tickets for Virginia Lottery’s Lucky 7s Tripler game was a top prize winner.
“We turned right around,” Joshua told Virginia Lottery officials.
The Lucky 7s Tripler game ranges in prizes from $5 to $177,777. Virginia Lottery says there is currently one more $177,777 prize unclaimed in this game.
The odds of winning the top prize are 1 in 1,040,400. The odds of winning any prize in this game are 1 in 4.21.
- Danville drivers asked to avoid section of Piney Forest Road after crash
- Many more likely sought jobless aid amid resurgence of virus
- Montgomery County motorists delayed on I-81 North following tractor-trailer crash
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation