ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Next week, two drive-thru COVID-19 testing events have been scheduled.
The first testing event takes place on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at the Augusta Health Lexington Primary Care at 55 Comfort Way in Lexington from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
The second takes place on Thursday, Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. 12 p.m. at the Rockbridge Regional Dispatch at 100 Baner Lane in Buena Vista.
No appointment is needed for either event.
Tests are for those with COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been in close contact with someone who is known to have COVID-19.
For more information, call the Central Shenandoah Health District’s Lexington Office at (540) 463-3185.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration