ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – The annual staple, Illuminights, in Roanoke’s Explore Park, is set to begin another season.
Ahead of the opening slated for Nov. 20, you can now purchase tickets for any of the nights of the event, which features over 600,000 lights at Illuminights Winter Walk of Lights.
The event will run a total of 35 nights from Nov. 20 through Dec. 30, allowing visitors to experience 100,000 new lights, new displays, trail enhancements and family activities.
Only advance tickets will be sold for the event with assigned arrival times.
You can purchase tickets via the following ways:
- Online (preferred): Visit ExplorePark.org/Illuminights
- Call 540-387-6078, ext. 0 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Explore Park Visitor Center, 56 Roanoke River Parkway, Friday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Brambleton Recreation Center, 7415 Brambleton Avenue, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Center in the Square Box Office, 1 Market Square
- Tuesday-Saturday from 9:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Sunday from 12:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Tickets are $16 for adults (age 16 and older) and $6 for children (age 3-15). Save $1 off each individual admission on select Saving Days.
Groups of 25 or more can save an additional $1 on Peak Days, by phone only.
All proceeds will support Center in the Square and Explore Park.
For breaking news delivered to you, subscribe to WFXR’s breaking news email list