ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — An electrical fire broke out at a southwest Roanoke home Friday morning, leading to tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of damages.

Roanoke Fire-EMS says crews were dispatched around 8:15 a.m. on Friday, July 8 to the 800 block of Marshall Ave SW for reports of a house fire.

When units arrived at the scene, they saw smoke coming from the eaves of a multi-family dwelling and proceeded to investigate the home, leading to the discovery of heavy smoke, heat, and remnants of a fire that had already burned out.

While there were no reports of injuries, fire officials estimated the value of the damages to the home and its contents at $70,000.

According to the department, the incident was determined to be an accidental, electrical fire.