ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Get ready, science lovers! After being closed since March 2020, the Science Museum of Western Virginia will once again open it doors to the public on Tuesday.
On Tuesday, June 1, the museum will not only reopen, but it will also have new and revamped exhibits, weekly activities, and promotions.
The museum’s opening hours will be 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday through Saturday, and 1 to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
In addition, the Science Museum of Western Virginia will offer the following activities from 11 to 11:30 a.m. in honor of reopening week:
- Tuesday, June 1: Sound vibrations activity
- Wednesday, June 2: Live animal demonstration
- Thursday, June 3: Acid and bases experiment
- Friday, June 4: Dry ice bubble experiment
- Saturday, June 5: Live animal demonstration
In addition, for the entire month of June, the museum’s Tornado Membership Package — which gives two adults and up to six children free admission for an entire year, along with other perks — will be only $85!
Click here for more information about the Science Museum of Western Virginia’s reopening.