SALEM, Va. (WFXR) — The City of Salem Economic Development Authority (EDA) has established a second round of grants to support small business recovery following the COVID-19 outbreak. The deadline to apply for these grants has been extended.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, Dec. 4, or until funds are depleted. The $5,000 grants are intended to support small businesses in their recovery from the impacts of the pandemic.
No hand-delivered applications will be accepted. Applications must be electronically submitted to email@example.com.
You can click here for the application.
- Grayson County Public Schools announces Monday delay due to black ice
- ‘Mass murder’ leaves 6 dead, including unborn child, in Indianapolis
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Biden to reinstate COVID travel rules, add South Africa
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV