SALEM, Va. (WFXR) – The City of Salem has a new program that can help citizens who are struggling with paying their utility bills.
The Municipal Utility Relief Program offers assistance to residents and small business owners in Salem who have past-due utility bills.
The program is being funded by the CARES Act.
To download a form to fill out, click here.
Once the form is complete, it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms can also be placed in the dropbox beside City Hall or bring them to the Utility Collections Office at 114 North Broad Street in Salem.
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida ahead of Biden inauguration
- Downed power line leads to Roanoke County brush fire on Wednesday
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Man brought to hospital after found shot in northwest Roanoke, police say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history