ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The City of Roanoke will hold a special workshop for neighborhood organizations that are interested in applying for the Neighborhood Development Grants for the 2021-22 budget year.
The workshop, held virtually, can attend via a Zoom meeting that is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 3 at 6 p.m.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration