ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Officials with the Roanoke County Office of Elections have announced that their offices will be closed from Thursday, Jan. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 24.
The closure has been determined to be out of an abundance of caution to limit the spread of COVID-19.
During this time, the office will undergo a deep cleaning to ensure the health and safety of its employees and citizens.
Officials say that there have been no exposures to patrons.
For those who need to conduct business with the Roanoke County Office of Elections during this time, you can visit the Elections website by clicking here. Citizens can also call the office at (540) 772-7500 or email email@example.com.
- AMBER ALERT issued for missing Charlottesville child
- Police search for man who robbed Boonsboro Dollar General
- Some Franklin County students set to return to classrooms starting next week
- Roanoke City, Alleghany Health Districts say COVID-19 vaccine supply is running too low to serve all who qualify to receive vaccine
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional