ROANOKE, Va. (AP) — Two executives at the Roanoke-Blacksburg Region Airport have been placed on administrative leave while an internal investigation is conducted.
The Roanoke Times reports that Executive Director Timothy Bradshaw and Director of Planning and Engineering Richard Osbourne were placed on leave Monday.
According to a news release issued by airport spokeswoman Rachel Spencer, the commission that owns and operates the airport “was made aware of a serious allegation of a procedural nature” involving Bradshaw and Osbourne.
The statement said the decision to place them on leave was made to protect the integrity of the investigation.
- How to enjoy a Saturday of biking with Cardinal Bicycle
- Why knowing your food is “100% grown on American soil” is so important with Pictsweet Farms
- Former Northside, Virginia Tech soccer player Daniel Pereira selected first overall in MLS SuperDraft
- Bills among the NFL’s 4 defenses peaking in the postseason
- Helping our relatives stay connected during quarantine with Orchard Info