ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The City of Roanoke’s offices will be closed on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 26 and 27 to observe Thanksgiving – which means changes to the solid waste schedule.
Trash as well as A-week recycling, bulk and brush will be collected on the following dates:
- Monday and Tuesday’s normal collection will be done on Monday, Nov. 23.
- Wednesday’s collection will be done on Tuesday, Nov. 24.
- Thursday’s collection will be done on Friday, Nov. 25.
Also, the City’s bagged leaf schedule has begun and will continue into December on the following dates:
- Nov. 16 – 19
- Nov. 30 – Dec. 3
- Dec. 7 – 10
- Dec. 14 – 17
For more information, visit Roanokeva.gov or call (540) 853-2000, Option 1.
- Newsfeed Now: White House prepares for Chauvin verdict; Kids possibly able to get vaccinated against COVID-19 in 2022
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus
- Man wanted in deadly 2016 WV bar shooting arrested in NC
- Scam callers spoofing Bedford County Sheriff’s Office phone number to ‘solicit donations’ from community
- Roanoke Valley Forecast